Thursday, 27 August 2015

Double Tapp


"I will point out this fact as well… In June 2011, I documented a tactic used by the US Military of bombing recently attacked areas to specifically target rescue workers and civilians.  I also spoke of this tactic in my interview in January 2012.  In August 2012, major news sources began reporting about the use of drones “double striking” targets in Pakistan. How did I know about double strikes more than a year before they were reported in the main stream media?  Why have so many spent so much time, effort, and energy to discredit and obscure my statements if they are simply untrue?  Why has the government made these issues a part of a trial in which they have absolutely no relevance to the crime I am charged?" Bill 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment