Meek Mill - Lord Knows (Feat. Tory Lanez) [Official Clean Version]

Uh, can't see me with binoculars on
Back of the Maybach, shottas on
And all mine keep choppers on
Don't #reach round me, that's a #chopper zone
Every time you be on count, what the topic on?
Two-hundred-and-fifty-thou what I dropped it on
See y'all think it's a game 'til #FOX be on
Seeing they momma picking out boxes for 'em

I sign up at church just to rap at the choir
They spit my new verse at your wake while you're lying
The middle of the church at your wake, no I'm lying
I just came from jail, ain't do no crying
They put me through hell, sharpened my iron
I did my push-ups and I roared with the 🦁 lions



Difference between me and most of these rappers
I'm talking about work that I really put in



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erik prince

Pay Pal Link