DNB

When I moved to Seattle from Boise to be with Bill as he moved to SETAC detention I went in to new manifestation mode and I did a new vision board up and I put this photo at the top. I really liked the colours and the energy coming from her.



I really did not have any idea who RRR was until I got home to Canada in March 2015. My 17 year old son introduced me to her with great passion and excitement. The funny thing was as a fitness model and competitor I had seen her cover on ESPN and was really impressed with the entire package not knowing anything about her other then the energy I felt.


I am really grateful for the work Ronda has done with the assistance of her mother starting from a young age. Females are given such limited role models and I for one agree that in this world what a female does with her TEMPLE says a lot!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erik prince

Pay Pal Link